- It is convenient. The therapist comes to you with portable massage equipment.
- Involves no tables, sheets, or oils. Your seated massage takes place directly through your clothing.
- It won’t disrupt your work day – the massage is usually about ten or fifteen minutes in duration – about the same as a coffee break.
- It is an easy wellness program in which to participate, all you need to do is relax and enjoy!
The Benefits of Chair Massage
- Eases your stress.
- Loosens your tense muscles.
- Stimulates your circulation.
- Enhances your ability to think and concentrate.
- Helps you feel rejuvenated, alert, refreshed, and ready to be productive on the job.
- Helps you get in touch with your body, about where your stress and tension is stored, and how it affects you.
- Alleviates some pain associated with job-related conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome.
On-Site Chair Massage for Companies and Special Events
On-site chair massage is not restricted to the workplace – there are many events and locations you might use to show appreciation (like fund raisers), or to get your product or business noted.
- Sporting events
- Shopping malls
- Waiting rooms
- Health fairs
- Bridal showers
On-site seated chair massage can be a healthful, fun, and invigorating addition to your plans. Be Creative! Onsite chair massage is $75.00 per hour per chair with 2 hour minimum.